Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z97-WS
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 1060
So, I'm looking through the log file, and I don't see anything labeled "Install Failed". So from this, I can't copy and paste the log information. I'm thinking maybe the post is outdated or something.

The issue occurs when attempting to use Master Boot Record format and legacy booting selection in UniBeast. I receive the error message:
Image.png

This failure is due to UniBeast 8 never being tested with MBR formatted USB sticks.

You can either manually manually copy apfs.efi to /EFI/CLOVER/Drivers64/ or reformat USB as GPT and run UniBeast again.

This failure is due to UniBeast 8 never being tested with MBR formatted USB sticks.

You can either manually manually copy apfs.efi to /EFI/CLOVER/Drivers64/ or reformat USB as GPT and run UniBeast again.
By chance, are there plans to have this fixed/arranged to work in the future? I know there's older machines that can't boot GPT drives but are still quite reliable for general software testing. Thank you for not deleting my post by the way.

We can fix this in a future update.
Sorry to disturb you about this again, but it seems that there is another issue.
Image.png

I formatted the OS drive as Master Boot Record and it's not letting me install to it. I assume it's an issue with the USB installer still. I'm not sure why this is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back