CPU
i7-6700k @ 4.40 ghz
Graphics
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So ive been having a very hard time getting my hackintosh going. been trying to do this the past couple of days and keep running into multiple errors.

here is my build:
i7-6700k
MSI Pro Solution Intel Z170A LGA 1151 DDR4 USB 3.1 ATX Motherboard (Z170-A Pro)
Kingston HyperX FURY Black 16GB Kit (2x8GB)
EVGA 500w B1 power supply
Samsung 250GB SSD for Win10
WD Blue 1TB for Win10 file storage
brand new Samsung 2TB SSD for OS X Sierra

I used unibeast 7.1.1 and multibeast 9.0.1 for sierra. USB is booting UEFI and clover loads properly when booting from the USB. when i first got this far, when i tried selecting install osx from usb it took my to the apple logo which then changed to a white cross out symbol after a few seconds. so i tried unplugging my other hard drives so that the only drive that was plugged in was the ssd for sierra and the usb. still got the same white cross out. booting into safe mode has no changes, but when i boot into verbose mode i get this far:

"sxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for \system\library\coreservices\boot.efi
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
Error allocating 0x11628 pages at 0x0000000008e38000 alloc type 2
Couldn't allocate runtime area
Boot failed, sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting..."

the computer freezes at that line, i have to manually restart or power off the computer to get back into the boot screen.

any ideas what this could be?

checking in clover says my SMBIOS is iMac14.2 if that helps make a difference

So ive been having a very hard time getting my hackintosh going. been trying to do this the past couple of days and keep running into multiple errors.

here is my build:
i7-6700k
MSI Pro Solution Intel Z170A LGA 1151 DDR4 USB 3.1 ATX Motherboard (Z170-A Pro)
Kingston HyperX FURY Black 16GB Kit (2x8GB)
EVGA 500w B1 power supply
Samsung 250GB SSD for Win10
WD Blue 1TB for Win10 file storage
brand new Samsung 2TB SSD for OS X Sierra

I used unibeast 7.1.1 and multibeast 9.0.1 for sierra. USB is booting UEFI and clover loads properly when booting from the USB. when i first got this far, when i tried selecting install osx from usb it took my to the apple logo which then changed to a white cross out symbol after a few seconds. so i tried unplugging my other hard drives so that the only drive that was plugged in was the ssd for sierra and the usb. still got the same white cross out. booting into safe mode has no changes, but when i boot into verbose mode i get this far:

"sxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for \system\library\coreservices\boot.efi
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
Error allocating 0x11628 pages at 0x0000000008e38000 alloc type 2
Couldn't allocate runtime area
Boot failed, sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting..."

the computer freezes at that line, i have to manually restart or power off the computer to get back into the boot screen.

any ideas what this could be?

checking in clover says my SMBIOS is iMac14.2 if that helps make a difference
What boot arguments are you using?
Have you disabled your Nvidia card before you start the installer?

Please upload your Clover folder as zip ( delte themes folder).

What boot arguments are you using?
Have you disabled your Nvidia card before you start the installer?

Please upload your Clover folder as zip ( delte themes folder).

the boot args im using are: dart=0 nv_disable=1

my mobo doesnt allow me to disable ports, at least not that im aware of. so far ive tried doing this with only the fresh ssd installed (still had gpu installed) and it still didnt work. so should i try uninstalling my graphics card?

the only thing is i tried booting into safe mode and that still didnt work. my understanding of safe mode was that it would allow me to boot even if i was using incompatible parts?

also im not sure what you mean by "please upload your clover folder as a zip ( delte themes folder). are you asking me to upload something here in this thread?

my mobo doesnt allow me to disable ports, at least not that im aware of. so far ive tried doing this with only the fresh ssd installed (still had gpu installed) and it still didnt work. so should i try uninstalling my graphics card?
With nv_disable=1 you can disable your Nvidia card, but if I were you I would also try to boot up the Installer without the Nvidia card.

also im not sure what you mean by "please upload your clover folder as a zip ( delte themes folder). are you asking me to upload something here in this thread?
Yes, I want that you upload your Clover folder ( it´s on the EFI partition of your bootable drive ) as zip.
You can simple upload the folder using the inbuild function of this website. Just click on "Upload a file".
Delete the themes folder before, otherwise the file size is too big.

With nv_disable=1 you can disable your Nvidia card, but if I were you I would also try to boot up the Installer without the Nvidia card.

Yes, I want that you upload your Clover folder ( it´s on the EFI partition of your bootable drive ) as zip.
You can simple upload the folder using the inbuild function of this website. Just click on "Upload a file".
Delete the themes folder before, otherwise the file size is too big.

alright, attached to this reply should be the clover zip file. thanks for the help, hopefully Ill have time tomorrow to try and get this working. so i will try it without the nvidia card installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back