CPU
i7 4770K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys i have been using a Unibeast key with 10.8.2 with no issues so i decided to make myself a new USB key with 10.8.4 using 2.0.1 . Everything runs fine till it installs the OS and asks for a reboot after reboot it can not got into the newly installed partition to setup the system the white bars keeps spinning and i have to basically revert back to the old key.

Hi guys i have been using a Unibeast key with 10.8.2 with no issues so i decided to make myself a new USB key with 10.8.4 using 2.0.1 . Everything runs fine till it installs the OS and asks for a reboot after reboot it can not got into the newly installed partition to setup the system the white bars keeps spinning and i have to basically revert back to the old key.

Depends on your hardware, which you have not specified...

Probably need to add some boot flags ("-x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No" etc)...

Also... not a Unibeast issue.

It is the asus build (p8z77-i delux with 3570 k i5) and the same build works ( no flags) with unibest 1.4 ML 10.8.2 but the unibeast combo of 2.0.1 with 10.8.4 hangs after initial install.

It is the asus build (p8z77-i delux with 3570 k i5) and the same build works ( no flags) with unibest 1.4 ML 10.8.2 but the unibeast combo of 2.0.1 with 10.8.4 hangs after initial install.

To be expected. 10.8.4 is different than 10.8.2 (I think HD4000 support was added in there).

Again, not a Unibeast issue. Post in Desktop Support for help getting the installer running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back