Contribute
Register

UniBeast 1.7.0 Install Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a similar problem.

Here are the errors from the install log:

Feb 7 10:38:04 Tengu installd[4287]: PackageKit: ----- Begin install -----
Feb 7 10:38:27 Tengu installd[4287]: PackageKit: Install Failed: Error Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=112 "An error occurred while running scripts from the package “UniBeast - Mountain Lion 1.7.0”." UserInfo=0x7fc14b59e830 {NSFilePath=./preinstall, NSURL=file://localhost/Users/ygelmo/Downloads/UniBeast%20-%20Mountain%20Lion%201.7.0.pkg#dsmos.pkg, PKInstallPackageIdentifier=com.tonymacx86.UniBeast-ML.UniBeast.pkg, NSLocalizedDescription=An error occurred while running scripts from the package “UniBeast - Mountain Lion 1.7.0”.} {
NSFilePath = "./preinstall";
NSLocalizedDescription = "An error occurred while running scripts from the package \U201cUniBeast - Mountain Lion 1.7.0\U201d.";
NSURL = "file://localhost/Users/ygelmo/Downloads/UniBeast%20-%20Mountain%20Lion%201.7.0.pkg#dsmos.pkg";
PKInstallPackageIdentifier = "com.tonymacx86.UniBeast-ML.UniBeast.pkg";
}
Feb 7 10:38:27 Tengu Installer[4278]: Install failed: The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.
Feb 7 10:38:27 Tengu Installer[4278]: Displaying 'Install Failed' UI.
Feb 7 10:38:27 Tengu Installer[4278]: 'Install Failed' UI displayed message:'The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.'.

I have I working imac with OS 10.8.2 Mountain Lion installed and running..
Created my USB Drive partition.. But every time I try to run the UniBeast App
to create my Boot USB if Fails..

"The Installation Failed" There were errors with the install, you may want to try it again.

Anyone?
Thank you
the exact same thing is happening with me! please help

Same here and the log error is the same: "Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=112".

It seams like the Unibeast installer thinks the package has been tempered with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back