Graphics
onboard intel
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi guys. i have a gigabyte z68xp-ud3 mobo and im trying to reach the installation using unibeast and i know i made my uni drive correctly but when i try to boot to the usb the farthest i can get is to a white screen with my mouse on it. anyone know how to solve this issue?? please help!

oh and im also using a lion hackintosh as we speak, does it affect the install if im using the hackintosh with data on it?

If you want read 100's of post you'll find the detailed fix here: Mountain Lion 6XXX GPU Issues - FIX INSIDE!

The short version. At the desktop mount your ML Unibeast drive, show all files, navigate to S/L/E and remove ATI6000Controller.kext (be sure to save it you're going to need it later).
Boot to your Unibeast disk using "GraphicsEnabler=No", and complete the install. When finished copy the ATI6000Controller.kext to your ML drive > S/L/E, repair permission and reboot...

let me try this and ill keep you up to date. thanks alot!!

ok so i tried what you guys told me ( Mountain Lion 6XXX GPU Issues - FIX INSIDE!) and i still cant boot without using the terminal code (GraphicsEnabler=no). does anyone have any idea of what it could be?

ok so i tried what you guys told me ( Mountain Lion 6XXX GPU Issues - FIX INSIDE!) and i still cant boot without using the terminal code (GraphicsEnabler=no). does anyone have any idea of what it could be?

I am having the same exact problem in my build but I am on a different graphics card. I already got used to it. I think of it as a security measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back