CPU
Intel 3570k
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey i recently connected my hackintosh to my 46" hdtv via hdmi and the picture is too large for the screen or some of the edges gets cut off. I know on my macbook I can go to the display prefences and adjust my underscan with that bar, but on my hackintosh, the bar slides and nothing happens. Right now i am just using integrated hd 4000 off my 3570k and when i had it connected to my monitor, i did not have this issue. Can someone help me to find a solution. I researched quite a bit and my tv does not have a setting to help the issue and i know for the windows install i just installed a driver for the 4000, but i thought the driver was integrated into mavericks thanks in advance if anyone can help me.

Does anyone even have an idea? When I run windows there is no overscan issue

What is the native screen resolution of your TV? For example if it is 1080p. Navigate into MultiBeast and select the 1080p Display under Customize or Customization depending on which MultiBeast you have.
If the resolution is different than 1080p. Open /Extra folder. Open org.chameleon.Boot.plist with text editor and change the graphics mode to your native screen resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back