Contribute
Register

Unable to see hdd after installation completed and reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSD can be detected in bios, but disappear when i boot into USB

Sorry, it was my bad. I used the on board VGA to connect.
I am trying to use 7850 HDMI now but no luck still.

boot in usb clover then tick All DSDT and aug -v print the output

I tried, but it reminds the same.

are you using intel PC or mac book?

I have a macbook to create the USB.
And i am trying to install OSX on the a PC.
Please post a copy of the config.plist so one of us may have a look at it to see what is going on with it and why clover doesn't see your drive most likely an issues with it to test make a USB clover boot loader with nothing but clover on it barebones clover not made with unibeast download the clover pkg from here install it to a USB formatted to Mac OS X extended journaled GUID and see if it will boot your system and see your ssd drive

boot in usb clover then tick All DSDT and aug -v print the output
Checking everything in clover is an unwise decision you have better luck with barebones clover and slowly adding one thing at a time until you have it right to reduce variables

Checking everything in clover is an unwise decision you have better luck with barebones clover and slowly adding one thing at a time until you have it right to reduce variables

how can you check in barebones clover if the os is not installed. the prob is no HD????

how can you check in barebones clover if the os is not installed. the prob is no HD????
sorry let be more clear but a barebones clover to me is standard install of clover nothing extra installed to the MBR with all the default options
you do it the same way you make the Unibeast installer except if He/She already made it through the installation then the drive has Mac Os X installed their clover boot loader just can't see it because most likely an issue with the configuration of clover and I recommend making a clover boot loader usb stick with nothing else on it but clover

Test it out for your self it will boot your system may not be perfect but it will boot it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back