I7-6850K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,
I'm new to this entire process, I followed the instructions but I'm unable to proceed with the process.
After turning on the verbose and the debugging, I saw that it gets stuck right at the beginning, at end randomseed.

I'm not sure what is wrong, I'm seeing some post mentioning OsxAptioFix and AptioMemoryfix - I have no idea what those are, or if it's even related.

Here's my pc build:
Intel I7 6850k
Asus Rog Strix 1080 OC
HyperX 32GB DDR 4
Motherboard: Asus Rog Rampage V Edition 10 (UEFI based BIOS)

Any ideas what should I do?

Thanks!
Idan.

Quote Reply
Edit

Try the forum Search tool to see if you can find a build guide that uses similar parts to your own.

Are you aware that there are as yet no Mojave drivers for your graphics card ?

Hi,
Thanks for your reply!
No drives yet for graphics card - does this mean that it can't work at all, or that it should work, but not using the advantages of my graphics card (because if that's the case, I can live with that :) - I mainly wish to develop using Xcode).

Thanks again!
Idan.

No drives yet for graphics card - does this mean that it can't work at all, or that it should work, but not using the advantages of my graphics card (because if that's the case, I can live with that
It will work in VESA mode with no acceleration.

I think it's ok...
Question now is - how do I make it work? :)

Question now is - how do I make it work?
Given your current state of knowledge it is going to be quite challenging.
You would be better off installing High Sierra which has web driver support for your graphics card.

Oh, ok, if High-Sierra should work, I'll give it a shot (and report back)
Thanks!

Hi!
Reporting back.

So, I don't know if it's related, but I'm trying to generate the USB installer using the High Sierra version of UniBeast, but my installed system is Mojave.
I downloaded the high Sierra installer, it resides in my applications.
I'm getting: "There was an error creating UniBeast drive: Couldn't create installer".

I tried following both of those links:

Couldn't get it to work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Idan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back