Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5
CPU
Intel i7-6700K
Graphics
XFX R9 280x
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Just a bit of background info about my hackintosh build. After installing Sierra, everything was working fine except waking from sleep. I used Clover configurator to change my config by selecting darkwake=8 and FixShutdown and it appeared to have fixed the wake problem. But now I am having the same issue with the system unable to wake from sleep. Secondly, I can't seem to mount my EFI anymore. I tried using EFI Mounter v3, Clover configurator and Terminal without any success. Any ideas that you guys can suggest would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Just a bit of background info about my hackintosh build. After installing Sierra, everything was working fine except waking from sleep. I used Clover configurator to change my config by selecting darkwake=8 and FixShutdown and it appeared to have fixed the wake problem. But now I am having the same issue with the system unable to wake from sleep. Secondly, I can't seem to mount my EFI anymore. I tried using EFI Mounter v3, Clover configurator and Terminal without any success. Any ideas that you guys can suggest would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Can you share the screen Capture image of the Terminal screen showing the output of "diskutil list" command by uploading it to the Forum?

See attached photo

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 276
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back