Graphics
Intel G45/43 express chipset full display
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After going the installation process successfully and going through the driver installation process with Multibeast my hackingtosh stays stuck at the login screen looks like it's loading but never goes anywhere. Any suggestions?
I think I should also mention that the computer seemed very sluggish when opening the Multibeast application and when I boot with the USB i am able to log in successfully in addition I just logged long on for the first time after the Multibeast install and I got a system notification stating my keyboard had to be recognized before proceeding may be irrelevant but just trying to provide as much details as possible

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 171
After going the installation process successfully and going through the driver installation process with Multibeast my hackingtosh stays stuck at the login screen looks like it's loading but never goes anywhere. Any suggestions?
I think I should also mention that the computer seemed very sluggish when opening the Multibeast application and when I boot with the USB i am able to log in successfully in addition I just logged long on for the first time after the Multibeast install and I got a system notification stating my keyboard had to be recognized before proceeding may be irrelevant but just trying to provide as much details as possible
STILL STUCK AT LOGIN SCREEN WITHOUT WHEN BOOTING DIRECTLY FROM THE HARDDRIVE

Inspiron 560 more than 4 gigs of ram cpu e6600 very frustrated the system is really slow so it makes it almost impossible to trouble shoot booting with the USB I could login and use the system even though it is extremely slow booting straight from the harddrive brings me to a login screen I enter my credentials and it just says stuck like it's loading but never does anything after using Multibeast to install driver and bootloader

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 163
4GB of memory may not be enough and it may be video card related. Is there a way to load into Safe Mode, like holding down the Shift key when booting up, or loading the video driver in the boot screen?

Is your laptop UEFI capable and did you choose the UEFIO bootloader when installing? If your laptop is not UEFI enabled, if you did not boot from UEFI-USB and if you did not format the drive as GPT then it may have installed in Legacy mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back