Intel Core I5-4570
Graphics
Intel Graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi!
I want to install Mac OSX on a HP ProDesk 600 G1 with Intel I5-4570 with 16gb ram and integrated graphics card, I prepared the USB drive but when it boot after the apple is on the screen it reboots without an error.

What can I do to boot and install?

Is that hardware not compatible?

thank you!

@RedFoxyDarrest, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100)

thank you, how did you install it?

Is there an easier way to contact you
The Rules said:
Members may not solicit nor provide assistance via private communications. This forum was created to provide help by posting questions and getting answers. By not publicly discussing you are depriving others of solutions to problems they may encounter.

I apologize. I am sorry! Well the person who needs help. I need to know what you have tried first! and P1lgrim what video card do you think I should add to my HP Prodesk? Also, are you running a server. If so, what do you use it for? Work or home? Why do people use a server at home?

Just I tried to install it and it failed, now I'm making a new usb pen because I formated last one

Just I tried to install it and it failed, now I'm making a new usb pen because I formated last one
How are you making the usb drive? Can you tell me in details what steps your taking? and what is your bios set up? Can you also tell me the details of your actual machine?

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/#download

1) I use a 8Gb USB Drive
2) Format it as OSX Extended on GUID part and call it USB
3) download and use lastes UniBeast-8.3.2
4) run unibeast and activate UEFI, Nvidia and High Sierra
5) copy MultiBeast-High-Sierra-Edition-10.3.0 directory on USB drive for future use (I already installed high sierra on a pc but it was a specified hardware made to installa an hacintosh :p)
6) turn on my HP and push ESC to open menu
7) select USB Drive as UEFI disk and boot
8) it load than restart, tomorrow I'll do some photos and I'll send it here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back