Contribute
Register

Unable to find driver for this platform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your config.plist is corrupt which is the same as having no config.plist at all :
"config.plist: Encountered unexpected character â on line 185 while looking for open tag"

This usually happens when you use a text editor to edit the file instead of a dedicated app such as Xcode, PlistEdit Pro or even CloverConfigurator.

Your config.plist is corrupt which is the same as having no config.plist at all :
"config.plist: Encountered unexpected character â on line 185 while looking for open tag"

This usually happens when you use a text editor to edit the file instead of a dedicated app such as Xcode, PlistEdit Pro or even CloverConfigurator.
Oh so how do I fix it?

Wait never mind I just made a new one in clover

Your choice.
Edit it to correct the error or create a new one.
I still don't know what to do..... Bluetooth isn't working or wifi or any USB port and it still isn't saying it's a 5k iMac helpp I attached the new config

Attachments

• config.plist
    8 KB · Views: 248
I still don't know what to do..... Bluetooth isn't working or wifi or any USB port and it still isn't saying it's a 5k iMac helpp I attached the new config

You probably need to emulate NVRAM as your motherboard does not have native NVRAM support.
Install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RCScripts with the Clover installer.

I made a few edits to your config

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.7 KB · Views: 243
You probably need to emulate NVRAM as your motherboard does not have native NVRAM support.
Install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RCScripts with the Clover installer.

I made a few edits to your config
Oh.. Do I have to reformat the usb or how do I install them could I do it with KextBeast? And where do I find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back