CPU
i5-8600
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Maybe I am just tired, but I am trying to create a bootable USB flash drive to use with my pro book, I format the drive, 8GB partition, Mac OS Extended (Journaled), make sure its set to MBR. I run Unibeast 3.0.1 and here is where I think I go wrong, do I select Mavericks and Laptop support (I have the instal OSX Mavericks app in my Applications folder) or JUST laptop support and NOT Mavericks? Because if I select both Mavericks and Laptop support, it fails with an error every time.

Thanks

AM

Maybe I am just tired, but I am trying to create a bootable USB flash drive to use with my pro book, I format the drive, 8GB partition, Mac OS Extended (Journaled), make sure its set to MBR. I run Unibeast 3.0.1 and here is where I think I go wrong, do I select Mavericks and Laptop support (I have the instal OSX Mavericks app in my Applications folder) or JUST laptop support and NOT Mavericks? Because if I select both Mavericks and Laptop support, it fails with an error every time.

Thanks

AM

You select both.

See the stickies here for Unibeast troubleshooting: http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back