Contribute
Register

Unable to continue the installation process - stuck on Prohibited sign on first boot to ssd from clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare- F9i
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I followed the unibeast / high sierra guide and was able to get the installation to the first boot. When I choose the OS drive for High Sierra in the clover menu it shows the apple log then the prohibited sign. I repeated the steps and re-installed and the behavior is the same. I am not sure where to go from here.

I am also have an new issue in that the installer works intermittently.. works.. then prohibited.. then works.. then prohibited. Perhaps this is affecting it?

I downloaded the most recent version of unitbeast, multibeast, USB Kext (had to put in 10.13 folder not other to get it to work initially), today prior to starting.

I have the 1070TI and the High Tech USB 3.0 card installed in the system and it did not hold up the installation but may be holding up the reboot.

I am new to this and am not sure where to go from here. Please give me an idea of what to look at for these issues.

Thanks

I removed the USB card and the installer loaded again but when I rebooted and tried to finish installation it still showed the prohibited sign. I tried to run installer again and it showed the prohibited sign.

I then removed the 1070 card and the installer didnt run again.

What could be affecting it to go back and forth between working and prohibited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back