Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
AS ROCK:Fatal1ty H87 Performance
CPU
i3
Graphics
GTX 960
Hi guys,

i am successfully running High Siera, but i have one issue. I following the installation guide,also try different workarounds by im not abbe to boot wihout usb. :mad:

Installing via Mulitbeast,Clover-v2.4k ... (also try different versions of clover EFI), manually copy EFI folder to my EFI hackintosh partition.

After everything is successfully installed, clover doesnt run and im stuck on BIOS dashboard.

please help guuys.

Seems like you didnt setup the boot device in the bios. Did you install Clover with UEFI? Make sure to properly set the bios to only boot from UEFI devices if you have selected UEFI, otherwise it does not recognize the harddisk and you are unable to boot from it. Also double check the boot order. If the USB is the first device, make sure you remove the USB device before booting it.

Hi @RiceNL , in bios is wierd one thing. After i install the Hackintosh with the the EUFI (and everything is set corectlly i bios i think) the ssd in not listened in boot order. so i cant select the ssd for the boot.. any idea how to resolved this ?

@daluso11 This is often because you have selected legacy mode as boot option. You need to select UEFI Only. What kind of motherboard do you have? It's mostly referred too as: 'Boot mode selection'. Select UEFI only here and install Clover as UEFI otherwise you won't see the device. Make sure to save the bios first, then exit it, re-enter it and then you'll have to see the drive as a boot option.

@RiceNL I have asus fatal1ty h87 . Everything is set in bios for EUFI only. ( and also install hackintosh as UEFI), fast boot is disabled, AHCI mode enabled.
(see attachment)

Attachments

• IMG_0325.JPG
    IMG_0325.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0326.JPG
    IMG_0326.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back