1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
intel i7-5500u
intel hd 5500 graphics
nvidia geforce 920M 4gb
2TB hdd
16gb ram

i created el capitan bootable usb using unibeast and installed os on my laptop but when i restart os not booting up for that i have to insert that bootbale pen drive and after select installed mac os drive and then my laptop start

but there is a problem with intel hd graphics 5500 please check the image mentioned here
20151213_132839.jpg

and laptop's trackpad and keyboard is also not working so i have to attach usb keyboard and mouse for work and how to install kext file?

now please tell me what to do next and which files i need for fix this problem ?

i am also mentioning a video please check that video also

Attachments

• error.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 98
intel i7-5500u
intel hd 5500 graphics
nvidia geforce 920M 4gb
2TB hdd
16gb ram

i created el capitan bootable usb using unibeast and installed os on my laptop but when i restart os not booting up for that i have to insert that bootbale pen drive and after select installed mac os drive and then my laptop start

but there is a problem with intel hd graphics 5500 please check the image mentioned here
View attachment 167120

and laptop's trackpad and keyboard is also not working so i have to attach usb keyboard and mouse for work and how to install kext file?

now please tell me what to do next and which files i need for fix this problem ?

i am also mentioning a video please check that video also

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Broadwell info in the FAQ. It is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back