Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel DQ67SW
CPU
Intel Core i5-2390T 2.7GHz
Graphics
Integrated Intel Graphics Technology
hi all
I've successfully created a usb boot for os x mavericks using unibeast as per the instructions. However i'm having difficulties trying to install onto an intel-based PC. USB starts to boot (in verbose/graphics mode) and hangs with these warnings/errors:

"BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: No Such file or directory
Previous shutdown cause: 5.
SMC:: smcInitHelper ERROR: MMIO regMap==NULL - fall back to old SMC mode.
ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::start -waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement) timed out.
Transcript offline - Buffer pool Allocate [181000] failed
DSMOS has arrived
[IOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- Completed"

I've tried all the bootflag suggestions I've seen (-x, graphicsenabler=no,) in various forums but still not getting anywhere. I must be missing something that I don't know about and would appreciate any help.

My system: intel board DQ67SW with onboard Graphics,LAN, Audio, core i5, 8 GB RAM, Unformatted 250GB H/D.

regards

Try to boot with "-v -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes" (without quotes, but case sensitive ! it needs to be written like i did !!!)

Thanks for the response! Tried it but still no joy.

Please tell me the hardware you use and add those information in your signature please ;)

*EDIT*

Sorry, my fault. Must have overhead this ;)

Try:

-v -f -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1

Thanx for the hint bob... i've never read this, but i've seen others using animated avatars... just changed it ;)

Thanks but I'm still not getting anywhere. Tried different combinations of the flag and it hangs at same place.

Been doing a lot of searching and reading various posts and articles and it seems to me that Intel motherboards are not supported. If anyone has experience installing OS X mavericks on an Intel mobo (DQ67SW) with integrated hd graphics, LAN, Audio, I would very much appreciate it if they could drop a few tips and/or tricks on how they got it to work.
Spent 3 days on this, tried every permutation and combination of bootflags and still no joy.

Been doing a lot of searching and reading various posts and articles and it seems to me that Intel motherboards are not supported. If anyone has experience installing OS X mavericks on an Intel mobo (DQ67SW) with integrated hd graphics, LAN, Audio, I would very much appreciate it if they could drop a few tips and/or tricks on how they got it to work.
Spent 3 days on this, tried every permutation and combination of bootflags and still no joy.

Same here and have an Intel motherboard. I, by no means know what I am doing, but reading and trying everything and after Mavericks downloaded and installation seemed to work when I did my final reboot it keeps getting an "unable to boot" message I havent figured out how to get around even with BIOS changes.

The search continues....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back