Contribute
Register

Unable to boot - get circle with slash or black screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had similar issues that were related to OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi. I switched to OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi. That made booting reliable again. I see you already use version 2 but maybe you could try switching to OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi. That version is recommended here anyway instead of version 2.

Also make sure you have CsrActiveConfig set to 0x67. You can do this with Clover Configurator.

Are both of those in the Clover configurator? I'll give this a try providing I can get in.

I've had similar issues that were related to OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi. I switched to OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi. That made booting reliable again. I see you already use version 2 but maybe you could try switching to OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi. That version is recommended here anyway instead of version 2.

Also make sure you have CsrActiveConfig set to 0x67. You can do this with Clover Configurator.

Ok. I managed to get in after 3 tries, downloaded the configurator, made the change, installed the other driver you suggested, and now I can't get in after 6 tries. The last try I turned on verbose and after seeing some plus symbols the system just rebooted. So I'm SOL.

Ok. I managed to get in after 3 tries, downloaded the configurator, made the change, installed the other driver you suggested, and now I can't get in after 6 tries. The last try I turned on verbose and after seeing some plus symbols the system just rebooted. So I'm SOL.

That's annoying... You should use your Unibeast stick to boot and then you can put OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi back. There is thread here somewhere that gives more options for OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back