Contribute
Register

UNABLE TO BOOT...ALL OF A SUDDEN PLS HELP !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte
CPU
intel i3
Graphics
nvidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have an Gigabyte H-87N. No graphics card. Intel i7. Samsung eve SSD. Everything was fine for more than a year after my build. I used all the exact parts specified in the website. I recently moved to a new apartment and I cleaned inside the case. For some reason I unplugged my SSD boot drive and forgot to plug it back and closed the system. After my move when i tried to start the system, the system was not able to boot. It said it was not able to find a bootable disc. After i opened, i found the SSD sata cable was unplugged. So I plugged it in and started it again. After reconnecting the SSD the system will boot till it shows the apple logo but after that no signal from the computer and the screen goes black. I am using the same HDMI port as before. After the logo there was no signal from the cpu to the monitor. I tried many boot flags. I can see the process in verbose mode, but cannot understand anything. I use multibeast as the boot loader.

I believe it should be a simple booting error that happened as it tired to boot up first without a SSD connected. Please help me to fix this issue. Please let me know if you want more details. Thanks in advance.

I have an Gigabyte H-87N. No graphics card. Intel i7. Samsung eve SSD. Everything was fine for more than a year after my build. I used all the exact parts specified in the website. I recently moved to a new apartment and I cleaned inside the case. For some reason I unplugged my SSD boot drive and forgot to plug it back and closed the system. After my move when i tried to start the system, the system was not able to boot. It said it was not able to find a bootable disc. After i opened, i found the SSD sata cable was unplugged. So I plugged it in and started it again. After reconnecting the SSD the system will boot till it shows the apple logo but after that no signal from the computer and the screen goes black. I am using the same HDMI port as before. After the logo there was no signal from the cpu to the monitor. I tried many boot flags. I can see the process in verbose mode, but cannot understand anything. I use multibeast as the boot loader.

I believe it should be a simple booting error that happened as it tired to boot up first without a SSD connected. Please help me to fix this issue. Please let me know if you want more details. Thanks in advance.

Boot using verbose (-v). Post where it stops / attach picture of where it stops.

-Duncan

Boot using verbose (-v). Post where it stops / attach picture of where it stops.

-Duncan

-Duncan

Hi Duncan,
Sorry about the delay please help !!!!!
WhatsApp Image 2016-09-04 at 4.26.26 PM.jpeg

Presuming nothing changed except physically moving the computer re-open it and make sure all cables and components are firmly seated and connected where they were prior to the move.
If that does not solve the problem try booting with Unibeast (is that what is meant by "Multibeast" in the post?) into the installer, if not your SSD.
If you cannot boot at all then there may be a hardware problem due to or coincident with the move, e.g. power supply.

Presuming nothing changed except physically moving the computer re-open it and make sure all cables and components are firmly seated and connected where they were prior to the move.
If that does not solve the problem try booting with Unibeast (is that what is meant by "Multibeast" in the post?) into the installer, if not your SSD.
If you cannot boot at all then there may be a hardware problem due to or coincident with the move, e.g. power supply.

Thank you very much for you response

I was able to reinstall Mavericks.

For reaching the installer i has to used to bootflag PCIRootUID=0 and I successfully installed.

Upon restart, I choose USB HDD by pressing F12, then select the newly installed Mavericks. I did not use any boot flags now. I can see the apple logo and a bar spinning and then it is a black screen.

It tried to boot up in verbose mode, and I get the same the error message above. I think it is a simple boot flag or a kext issue and not a hardware issue. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back