i3-6100
Graphics
GTX 750ti
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi!

First, let me apologize for my english, it´s not my first language.
Now, for the real post, I´m planning a hack build, my actual macbook c2d is getting really old for my daily use.

The big issue for me is the price here in Brazil for the recommended HW, even theCustoMac Budget ATX gets really priced, for example:

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 in US it costs US$104,99 here in Brazil the price jumps to almost US$300!!! BTW, just for comparison, our minimum wage is US$312.

Not mention the other parts needed.

So, there is a way to build a really budget system?

Some parts that fits my needs are:
- Ga-H81n-D2h around US$100 (mini itx)
- Core i5 6400 around US$250
- DDR4 8gb "unbranded" around US$90

But, I have no find any post related to this motherboard in specific, so I don´t know if it is a good part to be a hackintosh.

Hi!

First, let me apologize for my english, it´s not my first language.
Now, for the real post, I´m planning a hack build, my actual macbook c2d is getting really old for my daily use.

The big issue for me is the price here in Brazil for the recommended HW, even theCustoMac Budget ATX gets really priced, for example:

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 in US it costs US$104,99 here in Brazil the price jumps to almost US$300!!! BTW, just for comparison, our minimum wage is US$312.

Not mention the other parts needed.

So, there is a way to build a really budget system?

Some parts that fits my needs are:
- Ga-H81n-D2h around US$100 (mini itx)
- Core i5 6400 around US$250
- DDR4 8gb "unbranded" around US$90

But, I have no find any post related to this motherboard in specific, so I don´t know if it is a good part to be a hackintosh.

The Gigabyte GA-H81N-D2H motherboard is based on a Haswell chipset, while the processor you mentioned, the Intel Core i5-6400, is Skylake; the two are not compatible.

I don't know if these HP desktops are readily available in Brazil, but they make a great option for a budget build:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/budget-sierra-build-for-january-2017.212100/

The Gigabyte GA-H81N-D2H motherboard is based on a Haswell chipset, while the processor you mentioned, the Intel Core i5-6400, is Skylake; the two are not compatible.

I don't know if these HP desktops are readily available in Brazil, but they make a great option for a budget build:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/budget-sierra-build-for-january-2017.212100/

I'm sorry for the incompatibility, i just don't pay enough attention to generations.
The best processor compatible with this motherboard available here is the i5-4440 (US$280) with the HD4600, this one don't seems to be a good choice anyway...

This HP is not available in Brazil as new or refurbished, I just found it used in our "craigslist" for around US$500.

How about this setup?
The prices are in Brazilian Reais, equals to US$404 in total

upload_2017-3-2_23-5-56.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back