Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
z370 hd3
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
gtx 750ti
Hello guys! This is my first hackintosh ever and I wanted to make my graphics work but I read that there's no web driver for GTX750ti on Mojave yet so I wanted to fix my UHD630 because it says "display 7mb". I tried few solutions read on forum but no result.

I tried installing AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebufferinjector_3e9x.kext + FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphcis.kext in L/E + using config.plist/Devices/FakeID/intelGFX:0x3E928086 and ig-platform-id 0x59120000 but it is not working. I have checked -injectintel and -disablefixfirmware. I also tried changing IntelGFX to 0x59128086 and keep the ig-platform-id 0x59120000. No success. I tried changing SMBIOS to iMac 18,1; 18,2; 18,3. Some said to install CSMVideoDxe-x64 but I already have it.

I installed Mojave using the tutorial on this forum.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Hello guys! This is my first hackintosh ever and I wanted to make my graphics work but I read that there's no web driver for GTX750ti on Mojave yet so I wanted to fix my UHD630 because it says "display 7mb". I tried few solutions read on forum but no result.

I tried installing AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebufferinjector_3e9x.kext + FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphcis.kext in L/E + using config.plist/Devices/FakeID/intelGFX:0x3E928086 and ig-platform-id 0x59120000 but it is not working. I have checked -injectintel and -disablefixfirmware. I also tried changing IntelGFX to 0x59128086 and keep the ig-platform-id 0x59120000. No success. I tried changing SMBIOS to iMac 18,1; 18,2; 18,3. Some said to install CSMVideoDxe-x64 but I already have it.

I installed Mojave using the tutorial on this forum.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

UHD 630 is native in Mojave. Use a CFL ig-platform-id, such as 0x3E9B0007 or 0x0x3E9B0000, no fake device-id.
Refer to this thread:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-intel-framebuffer-patching-using-whatevergreen.256490/

I am trying your link right now and it says there that the whatevergreen and lilu has to be in clover/kext/other but I already have lilu installed from AppleALC with Multibeast and they are in L/E. I tried to put lilu and applealc in clover/kext/other to see what happens and they don't work anymore, i have to put them back in L/E. So I assumed that I have to put whatevergreen in L/E, too. Now everything works fine again.

Moving on...I downloaded gfxutil-1 and when I use ./gfxutil -f IGPU in terminal, it says Device path not found. What am I doing wrong?

Moving on...I downloaded gfxutil-1 and when I use ./gfxutil -f IGPU in terminal, it says Device path not found. What am I doing wrong?

No need for gfxutil.
IGPU is always at PciRoot(0)/Pci(2,0)

I am trying your link right now and it says there that the whatevergreen and lilu has to be in clover/kext/other but I already have lilu installed from AppleALC with Multibeast and they are in L/E. I tried to put lilu and applealc in clover/kext/other to see what happens and they don't work anymore, i have to put them back in L/E. So I assumed that I have to put whatevergreen in L/E, too. Now everything works fine again.

HI, I am also having the same cpu with 7 mb graphics. Can u pls upload ur EFI folder.. Thanks

HI, I am also having the same cpu with 7 mb graphics. Can u pls upload ur EFI folder.. Thanks
I attached the EFI Folder.

No need for gfxutil.
IGPU is always at PciRoot(0)/Pci(2,0)
Well now it says that if I want the platform-id (mine is 0x3E9B0007) I need to reverse the bytes. How do I do that? Sry if I am asking stupid questions...I really don't know

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    15.9 MB · Views: 200

I had the same issue but then i tried iGPU instead of IGPU, and it worked.

UHD 630 is native in Mojave. Use a CFL ig-platform-id, such as 0x3E9B0007 or 0x0x3E9B0000, no fake device-id.
Refer to this thread:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-intel-framebuffer-patching-using-whatevergreen.256490/

I feel like I'm getting close to getting UHD 630 to run my HP Z27 4K monitor. After a few days of being stuck in low res or crashing and reinstalling Mojave multiple times, now I'm getting through boot and the screen shows high resolution, then it cycles back and forth between black and "snow." Does anyone have guidance to get me over the hump?
I have the latest WEG and Lilu kexts installed in /Library/Extensions and have tried several suggested ig-platform-id configurations. Thanks in advance! I'm pretty lost.

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 6.34.57 PM.png

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 93
I feel like I'm getting close to getting UHD 630 to run my HP Z27 4K monitor. After a few days of being stuck in low res or crashing and reinstalling Mojave multiple times, now I'm getting through boot and the screen shows high resolution, then it cycles back and forth between black and "snow." Does anyone have guidance to get me over the hump?
I have the latest WEG and Lilu kexts installed in /Library/Extensions and have tried several suggested ig-platform-id configurations. Thanks in advance! I'm pretty lost.

View attachment 364175

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back