Contribute
Register

UGH! More MultiBeast Problems.. Could anyon PLEASE help me!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo C930-13 IKB-Clover
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
UHD620, 3840 x 2160
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys. So I have to redo my lack mac os x install, because there were numerous problems. This time I've figured out how to do a user DSDT without getting a black screen, and I can enable my video card to work as well. What I'm having problems with now, is the audio. Any solutions?

What should I check in MultiBeast to get my audio working.

BTW: I have a H67M-D2-B3, with an i5-2400 sandy bridge (3.2GHz) and a radeon 6850.

Any tips here? This is gonna be my last attempt.

Install the ALC8xxxHDA and Apple HDA Rollback in Multibeast (located in the sound section). If that doesn't do the trick, also install ALC889. Remove any sound kexts that you've installed previously. You can find sound kexts in /Extra/Extensions of /System/Library/Extensions of your hard drive. If you don't know which kexts are sound kexts, try searching "Voodoo" or "HDA" within those two folders.

When I did just the 2 options, my audio was way outta line.

The 889; is that under non-DSDT kexts or whatever? If so, I selected that and it blew my system up...

ElfinHilon10 said:
Hey guys. So I have to redo my lack mac os x install, because there were numerous problems. This time I've figured out how to do a user DSDT without getting a black screen, and I can enable my video card to work as well. What I'm having problems with now, is the audio. Any solutions?

What should I check in MultiBeast to get my audio working.

BTW: I have a H67M-D2-B3, with an i5-2400 sandy bridge (3.2GHz) and a radeon 6850.

Any tips here? This is gonna be my last attempt.
What version of 10 x are you installing? The following is what I used to install audio at 10.6.8. Always make sure you check the System Utilities. At 10.10.7.2, I simply used the AppleHDA Rollback and System Utilities.
Screen Shot 2011-10-13.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-13.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-13.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 163
I'm going to be using 10.6.8. I'll try those again, but I doubt they will work with using a DSDT.

ElfinHilon10 said:
I'm going to be using 10.6.8. I'll try those again, but I doubt they will work with using a DSDT.
I thought you had a working DSDT. :think:

Idk. I downloaded my DSDT from this website. It seems to work, but when I select those audio options, it isn't good for my computer. It just freaks out.

Edit. I've gotten everything to work again! Thanks so much for the help!

I'm having the same problem. What was your solution? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back