i7-6700
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi All,

I've installed Sierra 10.12.6. I've ran Multibeast quick setup guide including the clover bootloader but when I reboot I don't see an option to boot from the UEFI partition on my internal drive. When I choose the boot menu I only see the UEFI from my pen drive. I've downloaded clover 4509 and manually installed clover again, selecting the following:

Install for UEFI booting only
Install clover in the ESP
Some drivers from Drivers64UEFI
Install RC scripts on target volume

When I reboot I get the same scenario, forcing me to having to boot from the pen drive.
Am I doing something wrong? When I use clover configurator I can mount the EFI partition and see the relevant folders inside, the exact same as the poen drive. I've even copied the pen drive EFI into the internal EFI and tried that but with no joy.

The board I am using on this pc is a ASRock H61m-DGS

Thanks in advance.

Make sure that you have VBoxHfs-64.efi or HFSPlus.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ (one or the other but not both).

Make sure that you have VBoxHfs-64.efi or HFSPlus.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ (one or the other but not both).

Thanks for the reply. I've done that, first with VBoxHfs.efi, that didn't work. Then again with HFSPlus.efi and that didn't work either. The UEFI partition doesn't even show up when I go to select the boot order in the BIOS.

Thanks for the reply. I've done that, first with VBoxHfs.efi, that didn't work. Then again with HFSPlus.efi and that didn't work either. The UEFI partition doesn't even show up when I go to select the boot order in the BIOS.
If it doesn't show in the BIOS then there is no chance of anything else 'seeing' it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back