Graphics
GTX780Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I want to install OS X 10.11 and i neet to chose UEFI Boot Mode or Legacy Boot Mode.
This is my system:
i5 3570k OC 4.2
GTX780TI OC
12GB Ram 1600
MSI Z77A G43

By the way, should i do something with thous?
3. If your CPU supports VT-d, disable it
4. If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it

Yesterday i tried to install this OS but when i tried to chose my USB drive it doesn't find something..

but when i set UEFI on windows it can not boot up.
i think that when i installed os x 10.10 i used Legacy Boot Mode so what is the different? (I'm now installing it on the USB drive with Legacy Boot)

but when i set UEFI on windows it can not boot up.
i think that when i installed os x 10.10 i used Legacy Boot Mode so what is the different? (I'm now installing it on the USB drive with Legacy Boot)

From experience and testing I have found no way to boot Windows Legacy mode install from UEFI Clover.
Also, El Capitan is not booting from Chameleon/Chimera at this time.
Your best bet is set BIOS for both UEFI and Legacy and use the function key to select which drive to boot from rather than attempting to boot Windows from Clover.

Alternatively, you can convert the legacy Windows install to UEFI or re-install it UEFI. Note that conversion is not always going to work very well and re-installation is the recommended way to go. Might be a large PITA to begin with but the long term results are better.

Chameleon/Chimera will be available only when multibeast 8.0 will came out?
i prefer to install it like i did with 10.10 (unibeast 5 + multicast 7) so should i wait now?

Chameleon/Chimera will be available only when multibeast 8.0 will came out?
i prefer to install it like i did with 10.10 (unibeast 5 + multicast 7) so should i wait now?

From El Capitan forwards, I believe Clover is going to be the default method supported by TonyMac. I think Multibeast, when it comes out for El Capitan, will be exclusively Clover based.

From El Capitan forwards, I believe Clover is going to be the default method supported by TonyMac. I think Multibeast, when it comes out for El Capitan, will be exclusively Clover based.

so what should i do?

i'm trying to install it but when i bot to the USB drive it says-
"Can't find /System/Library/Kernels/kernel
Press a key to continue..."

..?

let me understand something, after the installation can i boot like i did till now? till now i could chose among drivers when i start up my computer. it just asked my what to boot. will it be like that?
and after the installation, how should i install my drivers without MultiBeast?

How did you get past the "Can't find /System/Library/Kernels/kernel
Press a key to continue..." to install the OS in the end? I have the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back