Motherboard
Z87x ud3h
CPU
i7 3,49
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hello i have a Hackintosh running Sierra on a GA-z87x-ud3h with no USBC for my audio sound card ... Is it possible to install a PCi card to make it work ? Cheers !

Hello i have a Hackintosh running Sierra on a GA-z87x-ud3h with no USBC for my audio sound card ... Is it possible to install a PCi card to make it work ? Cheers !

Assuming your PCI-e slots are working right, ASM1142 based cards should work OOB. I think macOS Sierra or High Sierra started including built in drivers for the ASM1142.

ASM2142 based cards should also work but I don't know when macOS started including drivers.

No. Don't install any additional drivers for it. macOS has native support for ASM1142.
Sorry to disturb you again i just bought this card and power it with my computer but it does not work ? Do i have to configure it in the bios ? I already put a firewire card and it works ...? I must see it endure thunderbolt in my mac os système ?

Sorry to disturb you again i just bought this card and power it with my computer but it does not work ? Do i have to configure it in the bios ? I already put a firewire card and it works ...? I must see it endure thunderbolt in my mac os système ?

If you are on High Sierra or newer, an ASM1142 card should just work. macOS has built-in drivers for it.

Make sure you connect the power cable.

Remember, this is USB 3.1 gen 2, NOT Thunderbolt.

You can use DPCI Manager to see if the card is seen correctly by the system.

Ok i ll Check that ! Thank you !

If you are on High Sierra or newer, an ASM1142 card should just work. macOS has built-in drivers for it.

Make sure you connect the power cable.

Remember, this is USB 3.1 gen 2, NOT Thunderbolt.

You can use DPCI Manager to see if the card is seen correctly by the system.
From pic Manager i can see the card but my Arrow UAD don t power on ... maybe it s a power issue ?

From pic Manager i can see the card but my Arrow UAD don t power on ... maybe it s a power issue ?

Yes, maybe a power issue. Make sure you have connected a power cable to the PCI-e card internally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back