Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So my setup was working flawlessly until I updated to 10.9.4 where everything is working perfectly except my trackpad. In order to move the cursor I have to physically press down (not just tapping) on the trackpad and move my fingers to where I want to on the screen all without lifting my finger off. If I attempt to use the trackpad as it should be the cursor is frozen and doesn't move unless I press down. This is very strange and I reinstalled everything again (a whole day's work) including RehabMan's VoodooPS2 driver and the Daemon according to his readme file. The strange thing is that it works perfectly as it should on 10.9.3 but acts strangely on 10.9.4. I tried Windows 8 and trackpad is perfectly normal.

Lenovo IdeaPad U310 (non-touch)
OS X 10.9.4

So my setup was working flawlessly until I updated to 10.9.4 where everything is working perfectly except my trackpad. In order to move the cursor I have to physically press down (not just tapping) on the trackpad and move my fingers to where I want to on the screen all without lifting my finger off. If I attempt to use the trackpad as it should be the cursor is frozen and doesn't move unless I press down. This is very strange and I reinstalled everything again (a whole day's work) including RehabMan's VoodooPS2 driver and the Daemon according to his readme file. The strange thing is that it works perfectly as it should on 10.9.3 but acts strangely on 10.9.4. I tried Windows 8 and trackpad is perfectly normal.

Lenovo IdeaPad U310 (non-touch)
OS X 10.9.4

Did you repair permissions & rebuild cache? Did you try EC reset? (power down, disconnect all power sources, hold power button 30 sec, reconnect everything, restart).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back