7. Performa
  8. Power Mac
  9. PowerBook
  10. SE/30
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,

something strange is going with my install. I'm doing this step by step: Unibeast to make USB pen, boot from USB pen, separate SSD disk, APFS format for the drive, installing on drive named 'mojo'. In 80% installer is doing without any alert restart. After restart I have three options:
- boot macOS install from Install macOS Mojave (USB)
- boot MacOS Install Prebooter from Preboot
- boot MacOS Install from mojo

booting first gives me again the same - installing Mojave from beginning.
2nd and 3rd option gives me boot to window named 'Language Chooser" with info "macOS could not be installed on your computer / the installer resources were not found. Quit installer to restar your computer and try again."

What can be wrong? System as in signature.

Do you mean to disconnect all drives from the computer exept the USB pen and destination drive I want to install Mojave?

Here we go again: all drives disconnected exept the m2 ssd that is on the motherboard and which will be destination for the install (actually it has High Sierra in the past, then I use it for Windows 10 install and switching now back on it to Mac OS - the disk has been deleted from all Windows partitions). I did all steps again. 1/4 from the end of bar the installer doing restart, after that I have three options as mentioned above. The same is when I try to install High Sierra. Cannot boot after first part of install. When I choose again install from USB drive I can see that around 6.08GB is already written to the destination disk.

It's a bit crazy - I had on this computer El Capitan system that works, I had High Sierra like 6months ago.

And... Windows 10 pen install works on this computer. So what is wrong with the computer or installer? Install pen with Mojave, High Sierra is done by correct Clover. I should see boot from Mojave after first part of install, but it looks like something is not finished during the install but why?

ok I did again install over already part installed drive and next boot the 'prebooter" gave me next step install. After that I had another boot options - boot from Mojave and boot file vault or something like that. Choosen this one and voila!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back