HD 7950
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everybody,

i am approaching the Hackintosh world, and as expected, i'm having some trouble.
I followed this guide on how to create an USB stick installer (except that mine version in 10.8.4), but i'm missing somethink during the installation of clover: i cannot reach the boot screen.
I set up the bios like said here, and obviously set the boot priority to the usb.

Can someone teach me how to properly install clover? What option should i check? Which kext should i inject and where?

My config is:
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4
- i5-3570k
- Radeon HD 7950
- SSD Samsung 840 Pro

Thanks in advance.

Hello everybody,

i am approaching the Hackintosh world, and as expected, i'm having some trouble.
I followed this guide on how to create an USB stick installer (except that mine version in 10.8.4), but i'm missing somethink during the installation of clover: i cannot reach the boot screen.
I set up the bios like said here, and obviously set the boot priority to the usb.

Can someone teach me how to properly install clover? What option should i check? Which kext should i inject and where?

My config is:
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4
- i5-3570k
- Radeon HD 7950
- SSD Samsung 840 Pro

Thanks in advance.
Try installing with the HD4000 first without the gfx card. Install the card aftwer you get up and running.

Try installing with the HD4000 first without the gfx card. Install the card aftwer you get up and running.

First of all thank you.

I've already tried that. But i probably didn't explain myself good. I cannot reach the clover boot screen. I think that i miss something during the installation of clover on the USB. I choose to install for UEFI motherboard and nothing more. Instead of loading clover boot, the mobo continue to load the OS (win 7), like there is no bootloader on USB.

Can anyone tell me how to install clover with the installer? Which option should i flag?

Thanks.

First of all thank you.

I've already tried that. But i probably didn't explain myself good. I cannot reach the clover boot screen. I think that i miss something during the installation of clover on the USB. I choose to install for UEFI motherboard and nothing more. Instead of loading clover boot, the mobo continue to load the OS (win 7), like there is no bootloader on USB.

Can anyone tell me how to install clover with the installer? Which option should i flag?

Thanks.

Did you modify the default config,plist and add FakeSMC to kests->10.8 and Other?
Suggest you read a few of the threads already existing in this forum.

Did you modify the default config,plist and add FakeSMC to kests->10.8 and Other?
Suggest you read a few of the threads already existing in this forum.

I didn't modify the default config.plist. I have added FakeSMC to EFI/kext/10.8.
I will read threads about configuring the config.plist.

EDIT:

I've read all things about config.plist, and edited my own. The problem still exist, i cannot reach the clover boot screen, my system continue loading windows. I've tried to install clover for UEFI motherboard, install to ESP, and nothing changed. It seems that i miss something on the installation, because my motherboard recognize other bootable usbs...

What can i do?

Hi guys, i managed create a bootable usb with clover following this video. But now i have kernel panic at line:

com.apple.applefscompressiontypezlib load succeeded

i read that the next entry is related to powermanagement. I choose to load OS X with kext, and the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext is in /EFI/kext/10.8.

What can i do?

This is the config.plist that was "installed" with clover
PHP:
[PHP]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>SystemParameters</key>
    <dict>
        <key>boot-args</key>
        <string>-v npci=0x2000</string>
        <key>prev-lang:kbd</key>
        <string>en:0</string>
        <key>InjectSystemID</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
        <key>LegacyBoot</key>
        <string>PBR</string>
    </dict>
    <key>Pointer</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Speed</key>
        <string>8</string>
    </dict>
    <key>Graphics</key>
    <dict>
        <key>GraphicsInjector</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
        <key>PatchVBiosBytes</key>
        <dict>
            <key>Find</key>
            <data>gAeoAqAF</data>
            <key>Replace</key>
            <data>gAeoAjgE</data>
        </dict>
    </dict>
</dict>
</plist>
[/PHP]

I didn't modify the default config.plist. I have added FakeSMC to EFI/kext/10.8.

Add FakeSMC also to EFI/kext/Other

Do you really need npci=0x2000 in the config.plist boot flags?
If you did not need it to boot with Chimera, you do not need it here.

Ok guys, i finally managed to install OS X to my SSD.

Now i have another problem, i have kernel hang on

macx_swapon SUCCESS
**** [IOBlueThoothHCIController][SearchForTransportEventTimeoutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

What should i do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back