Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900KS
Graphics
RX Vega 64
Hi there,

This morning I updated successfully to HS. In a few days, I'm getting a brand new RX560 to replace my ageing HD5870. I removed the 5870 before upgrading, and apart from a few minor bumps, everything was well. However, I'm now running the graphics of off the CPU, meaning the HD4000. In the BIOS, I've set it to 64mb, and I've tried various options in Clover (v4220) with inject Intel and numerous ig-platform-id values.

I've even tried Lilu + IntelGraphicsFixup, but no bueno.

HS won't recognise my graphics, it says "Display 7 MB" in About this Mac. There's even a few hard to spot glitches. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Some basic info:

Z77X-UD5H (HDMI, DP, DVI and VGA, monitor connected via DVI)
Intel 3770K
Samsung 830 256GB SSD
Blackmagic Intensity Pro (didn't affect graphics in the past)

did you get it fixed?
same issue here

Hi there,

This morning I updated successfully to HS. In a few days, I'm getting a brand new RX560 to replace my ageing HD5870. I removed the 5870 before upgrading, and apart from a few minor bumps, everything was well. However, I'm now running the graphics of off the CPU, meaning the HD4000. In the BIOS, I've set it to 64mb, and I've tried various options in Clover (v4220) with inject Intel and numerous ig-platform-id values.

I've even tried Lilu + IntelGraphicsFixup, but no bueno.

HS won't recognise my graphics, it says "Display 7 MB" in About this Mac. There's even a few hard to spot glitches. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Some basic info:

Z77X-UD5H (HDMI, DP, DVI and VGA, monitor connected via DVI)
Intel 3770K
Samsung 830 256GB SSD
Blackmagic Intensity Pro (didn't affect graphics in the past)

Check FakeID empty. Try different ig-platform-id's after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back