Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

This is my first hackintosh and thank you to this website I have been successful so far!
I have an an issue of getting HD 3000 to be recognized. Currently I can boot with GraphicsEnabler=NO and does not load HD 3000. If I use GraphicsEnabler=Yes I get the following error:

Memory allocation error! Addr: 0xdeadbeef, Size: 0x0 File ati.c, Line:1032
This is a non recoverable error! System Halted!!

I do have an ATI graphics card installed but I don't believe it is supported. It is an ATI 9750. I have tried system ID mac mini 5.1 and 4.1.
Any help in getting GraphicsEnabler to work to up my resolution would be great. Thanks in advance.

Computer:
MB: P8 Z68-V Pro
i7 2600k sandy bridge
ATI 9750

See my Zorro build description for how to set up your BIOS for HD3000.

Hi ts5 and Stork,
I'm building a sandy bridge Hack now as I need to run 10.6.8 yet.

The mobo is a Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 (f10 bios ver.) with a i7 2700K processor on and 12GB of ram.
But like ts5 I cannot get my onboard graphics HD3000 to work properly.
I cannot see videos on youtube or take screen shots and in System Profiler it does not show HD 3000 Graphics instead it shows only GPU.
It boots up with GraphicsEnabler=Yes but it does not solve issues.

I set up Bios as Stork showed on his Zorro build and used the MacMini 5,1 System Definition from MultiBeast 3.10.1 and still no good.

I still have a long wait on boot on the line "SNB FrameBuffer did not show up, unload". Don't know what to do next.
I have spent a few days trying to figure out how to solve this but can't go any further.
Can you help me?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back