CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
GTX 980 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi i follow steps for high sierra clean installation using unibeast 8 or disk maker but same problem always.
I arrive to screen where choose language but when i choose and i click on "install" my installation stop!!
I' ve seen report log and i attach here. I think there is a problem about mount disk... can you help me?
Os sierra works good and before i tried to update from Sierra to High sierra. Many time but it works! So i change idea for new clean installation but now.. problem. Thank you!

THIS IS LOG INSTALLATION.

Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[0]: InstallAssistant
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[1]: -NSDisabledCharacterPaletteMenuItem
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[2]: YES
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[3]: -AppleKeyboardUIMode
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[4]: 2
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[5]: -AppleLanguages
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[6]: (zh-Hans)
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[7]: -RunInOSIEnv
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac Unknown[529]: objc[551]: Class OSISSystemInfo is implemented in both /Volumes/Image Volume/Install macOS High Sierra.app/Contents/MacOS/InstallAssistant (0x107d86ec8) and /Volumes/Image Volume/Install macOS High Sierra.app/Contents/Frameworks/OSInstallerSetup.framework/Versions/A/OSInstallerSetup (0x1167f1ab0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Hi i follow steps for high sierra clean installation using unibeast 8 or disk maker but same problem always.
I arrive to screen where choose language but when i choose and i click on "install" my installation stop!!
I' ve seen report log and i attach here. I think there is a problem about mount disk... can you help me?
Os sierra works good and before i tried to update from Sierra to High sierra. Many time but it works! So i change idea for new clean installation but now.. problem. Thank you!

THIS IS LOG INSTALLATION.

Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[0]: InstallAssistant
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[1]: -NSDisabledCharacterPaletteMenuItem
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[2]: YES
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[3]: -AppleKeyboardUIMode
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[4]: 2
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[5]: -AppleLanguages
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[6]: (zh-Hans)
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac InstallAssistant_springboard[551]: argv[7]: -RunInOSIEnv
Jan 10 13:19:26 iMac Unknown[529]: objc[551]: Class OSISSystemInfo is implemented in both /Volumes/Image Volume/Install macOS High Sierra.app/Contents/MacOS/InstallAssistant (0x107d86ec8) and /Volumes/Image Volume/Install macOS High Sierra.app/Contents/Frameworks/OSInstallerSetup.framework/Versions/A/OSInstallerSetup (0x1167f1ab0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
  • Are you installing on to a SATA Spindisk or SSD?
  • Did you have any problem partitioning and formatting the disk in Disk Utility before you "clicked on Install"?
    • What type of formatting is used on the Hard disk ?
      • HFS+J or
      • APFS?

• Are you installing on to a SATA Spindisk or SSD?
  • Did you have any problem partitioning and formatting the disk in Disk Utility before you "clicked on Install"?
    • What type of formatting is used on the Hard disk ?
      • HFS+J or
      • APFS?
Hi.I installed in SSD,Used APFS.

Hi.I installed in SSD,Used APFS.
  • Are you using your Nvidia PCIE Graphics or the Integrated Intel HD 4600?
    • How is your Monitor connected to the Graphics?

• Are you using your Nvidia PCIE Graphics or the Integrated Intel HD 4600?
    • How is your Monitor connected to the Graphics?
Yes,I Used Nvidia Graphics,Used Graphics HDMI port connect

Yes,I Used Nvidia Graphics,Used Graphics HDMI port connect
  • Upload your CLOVER folder as a compressed file from the USB installer you are using.
  • To access CLOVER , you need to mount the hidden EFI Partition of the disk to the Mac/Hack Desktop using Clover Configurator Vibrant (CCV) DOWNLOAD
  • See uploaded image for use of CCV to Mount EFI Partion on the desktop as a white EFI icon
    • Click EFI>EFI>CLOVER > Right -click >Compress CLOVER>Upload to the Forum

Attachments

• 1.CCV_Mount EFI_Mount Partition.png
    1.CCV_Mount EFI_Mount Partition.png
    321.3 KB · Views: 164
  • Upload your CLOVER folder as a compressed file from the USB installer you are using.
  • To access CLOVER , you need to mount the hidden EFI Partition of the disk to the Mac/Hack Desktop using Clover Configurator Vibrant (CCV) DOWNLOAD
  • See uploaded image for use of CCV to Mount EFI Partion on the desktop as a white EFI icon
    • Click EFI>EFI>CLOVER > Right -click >Compress CLOVER>Upload to the Forum
I have uploaded, please check,Thanks.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 72
I have uploaded, please check,Thanks.
  • Your CLOVER needs a complete overhaul, there are too many entries that need editing.
  • What Version of High Sierra you have downloaded to your Applications Folder of current Mac or Hack?
  • To install High Sierra, you may have to Disable your Nvidia PCIE card and use the Intel HD Graphics 4600 to complete the installation successfully and as a second separate step install NVIDIA.
    • Disabling NVIDIA only in BIOS, does not seem to succeed in most cases that I have dealt.
    • Physically disconnecting the PCIE card from its slot is needed for successful Installation.
    • Sometimes you may be able to get away with disconnecting PCIE Power plugs to the Graphics card but in my opinion , it is less reliable compared to removing the card.
      • For either procedure you need to open the computer case any way and the time saved is minimal.
  • Once You have an independently booting system on Integrated Intel HD connected via Digital ports to the Display Monitor, as a second step you can install Nvidia.
  • Before Installing NVIDIA:
    • you should Install Nvidia Webdriver for GTX-980Ti to the System disk according to your HS version per this:https://www.tonymacx86.com/nvidia-drivers/
    • Update CLOVER/kexts/Other with latest Lilu.kext (RehabMan Bucket) and NvidiaGraphicsFixUp.kext pasted to /kexts/Other and
    • Same above 2 kexts installed by using Kext Utility or Kext Wizard to /System/Library/Extensions and /L/E.
    • Reboot >BIOS Setup> Change Graphics from IGFX to PCIE and DISABLE Intel Graphics >Save and reboot.
  • If you are ready to try the above and need help, please post back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back