Graphics
Intel HD 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So I built my first rig. Went very smoothly. My components are under my name for this rig.

I first updated the bios. I managed to install mavericks by booting with -x IGPEnabler=No. I had to use the same flag to get into the actual system after reboot, was able to open multibeast, utilized the series 9 fix as well. But I still can never boot without this flag. Any suggestions? I'm starting to freak out haha. Thanks.

I'm also using optimized defaults in the bios.

I should mention, I'm using HDMI for video. Maybe this will help

Also, if I don't use these flags, what happens is that I see the apple logo screen. Then I just get "no signal" from my monitor.

Also, if I don't use these flags, what happens is that I see the apple logo screen. Then I just get "no signal" from my monitor.

Set IGPU memory to 64MB in BIOS. Disable VT-d.

Boot with: IGPEnabler=Yes GraphicsEnabler=No dart=0

The dart=0 is just in case you forget or can't disable VT-d.

Where might i find these settings in the bios? I've looked everywhere. Thanks for your help!

Edit. Found it! I'll report what happens

Well. It still went to "no signal" unfortunately. Any other suggestions? I booted with those exact flags

i have done this. I'm still not getting proper graphics however, maybe i will try to reformat and install again.

EDIT, when I boot with -v, everything seem to go smoothly until "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport." I can boot in safe mode. I imagine it has to do with HD4600, but i installed the kext fix just like what was said in the post. Maybe my multibeast settings were bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back