i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I am trying to use 3 displays on my GTX 1050 Ti but the problem is because my card is not a reference card meaning that only 1 HDMI port works on the card (I have 1 DVI 3 HDMI and a Display Port). I'm just trying to find out if I can enable more ports on the card as when I unplug the non-active display the other 2 flash and when plugged in again it does it as well. On a old install I did have for one boot all three displays working in sierra. if this anything to do with what SMBIOS I have then I can easily change that.

Any help would be appreciated!

Specs: (if needed)
Core i5-2400
12gb DDR3 1600mhz
GPU GTX 1050 Ti Gigabyte (link)
macOS sierra 10.12.5

you can use three displays. DVI, DP, and 1x HDMI should be working. You will need adapters if your display inputs differ from those three outputs. DP--> DVI or DP --> HDMI /// DVI --> HDMI

I am trying to use 3 displays on my GTX 1050 Ti but the problem is because my card is not a reference card meaning that only 1 HDMI port works on the card (I have 1 DVI 3 HDMI and a Display Port). I'm just trying to find out if I can enable more ports on the card as when I unplug the non-active display the other 2 flash and when plugged in again it does it as well. On a old install I did have for one boot all three displays working in sierra. if this anything to do with what SMBIOS I have then I can easily change that.

Core i5-2400
12gb DDR3 1600mhz
macOS sierra 10.12.5

I have the exact same vid card and can verify what MacPack says. I purchased a DVI to HDMI adapter last week and got my second monitor working that way. The DVI connected monitor is considered the primary (what the boot screen shows up on).

Core i5-2400
12gb DDR3 1600mhz
macOS sierra 10.12.5

Were you able display all 3 monitors? I bought the same video card assuming that all 3 HDMI ports would work naturally.

So far, I tried to modify using Clover Editor but no luck. Any thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back