CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Which trackpad is in your laptop?

uhh the drivers are synaptics, So I guess it's them??

Not necessarily. You should check for sure... you always must be completely aware of your hardware if you are to be successful with hackintosh.

But if you have Synaptics, you can configure 3-finger swipes in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Keyboard shortcuts.

Not necessarily. You should check for sure... you always must be completely aware of your hardware if you are to be successful with hackintosh.

But if you have Synaptics, you can configure 3-finger swipes in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Keyboard shortcuts.
How would I check that? there's no Keyboard shortcuts so I'm taking that I don't have Synaptic.

Attachments

• MacBook Pro.ioreg
    9 MB · Views: 361
Sorry got lazy with my typing I mean't I did not see the Keyboard Shortcuts option in Keyboard settings.

Here's a copy of my ioReg:

Your trackpad is Synaptics.

You can change keyboard shortcuts in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Keyboard Shortcuts.

Pick a function to assign to a three-finger swipe, but instead of hitting keys, do the swipe.

Your trackpad is Synaptics.

You can change keyboard shortcuts in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Keyboard Shortcuts.

Pick a function to assign to a three-finger swipe, but instead of hitting keys, do the swipe.
There's no such option , there's only modifier keys and change keyboard type under the Keyboard tab?

There's no such option , there's only modifier keys and change keyboard type under the Keyboard tab?

You should see the "Shortcuts" tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back