CPU
I7 2600K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Can anyone confirm whether this card works under Mavericks? Thanks.

I've seem many posts confirming that it is working under Mavericks.

Excellent, thanks for letting me know. This card works on OS X, Linux, and Windows 7 of course, which is exactly what I need.

I just received my card today, and it works perfectly in Windows 7 (supports win 8 too) after a driver install, works in Mavericks OOB, and works in Kali Linux OOB. I had a kernel panic in Mavericks when I first boot up using the card, but that is because I had been messing with my network kext prior to installing this card. I re-installed the original Apple network kext using Multibeast, and all worked well.

I just received my card today, and it works perfectly in Windows 7 (supports win 8 too) after a driver install, works in Mavericks OOB, and works in Kali Linux OOB. I had a kernel panic in Mavericks when I first boot up using the card, but that is because I had been messing with my network kext prior to installing this card. I re-installed the original Apple network kext using Multibeast, and all worked well.

I am having trouble with autosleep.
I've just realized that ever since updating to Mavericks, my auto sleep does not work; regular sleep works fine though. I have darkwake=no in my org.chameleon.boot.plist (0 or 10 doesn't work either). I used pmset -g assertions, and I am getting this:
pid 40(mDNSResponder): [0x000000010000090d] 00:00:27 NoIdleSleepAssertion named: "mDNSResponder.40 en1 does not support NetWake"
No kernel assertions.
I have a TP-Link PCI Express Adapter TL-WDN4800 wifi card, and when I disable wifi, pmset -g assertions shows nothing, and autosleep works perfectly. I am using lnx2mac's driver in the latest Mavericks. I disabled bonjour (sudo launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.mDNSResponder.plist), then enabled it again (sudo launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.mDNSResponder.plist), and even when re-enabled, I had no entries in pmset -g assertions, and autosleep worked fine (however, neither dropbox nor skydrive were connecting, but chrome was working as normal). However, whenever I reboot, I have the "pid 40(mDNSResponder): [0x000000010000090d] 00:00:27 NoIdleSleepAssertion named: "mDNSResponder.40 en1 does not support NetWake" message all over again and autosleep breaks. Any ideas on how to fix this or what this assertion even means?

I am having trouble with autosleep.
I've just realized that ever since updating to Mavericks, my auto sleep does not work; regular sleep works fine though. I have darkwake=no in my org.chameleon.boot.plist (0 or 10 doesn't work either). I used pmset -g assertions, and I am getting this:
pid 40(mDNSResponder): [0x000000010000090d] 00:00:27 NoIdleSleepAssertion named: "mDNSResponder.40 en1 does not support NetWake"
No kernel assertions.
I have a TP-Link PCI Express Adapter TL-WDN4800 wifi card, and when I disable wifi, pmset -g assertions shows nothing, and autosleep works perfectly. I am using lnx2mac's driver in the latest Mavericks. I disabled bonjour (sudo launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.mDNSResponder.plist), then enabled it again (sudo launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.mDNSResponder.plist), and even when re-enabled, I had no entries in pmset -g assertions, and autosleep worked fine (however, neither dropbox nor skydrive were connecting, but chrome was working as normal). However, whenever I reboot, I have the "pid 40(mDNSResponder): [0x000000010000090d] 00:00:27 NoIdleSleepAssertion named: "mDNSResponder.40 en1 does not support NetWake" message all over again and autosleep breaks. Any ideas on how to fix this or what this assertion even means?
Because I was not able to find anything relating to this error on google, except for some open source C code from Apple, and because I had messed around with my network kext prior to installing my wifi card, I decided to re-install Mavericks. Everything is now working perfectly, and my hackintosh autosleeps. I guess I messed something up with my network kexts, as I remember my autosleep stopped working even before installing my wifi card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back