CPU
RYZEN 9 3900X
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS TO TONYMACX86 and GiacomoLeopard´s.

COMMENTS: This is not a complete guide.

I just want to make it easy for everyone who has the same configuration as me and have experience in hackintosh.

SIERRA OSX 12.6

THE RELEVANT COMPONENTS:
MSI SLI PLUS USB3.1
i7 6800K
ASUS GEFORCE GTX 1080​

BIOS CONFIGURATION:
VT-D TECH (DISABLE)
CFG LOK (DISABLE)
CPU STATE (AUTO)
XHCI (ENABLE)
EHCI legacy support (ENABLE)
XHCI hand off (ENABLE)
EHCI hand off (DISABLE)​
OVERCLOCK: 4.2

Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 21.15.29.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 21.16.38.png

Attachments

• NullCPUPowerManagement.kext.zip
    24.1 KB · Views: 379
  • ACPI.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 465
  • drivers64UEFI.zip
    132.1 KB · Views: 520
  • kexts.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 491
  • config.plist
    5.7 KB · Views: 706
Please allow me one question:

Your estimated results and instructions seem to exclusively relate to macOS Sierra 10.12.6. However, this section is meant for macOS High Sierra 10.13 Desktop Guides only. Shouldn't you have published your actual thread under macOS Sierra 10.12 Desktop Guides instead?

Cheers,

KGP

Moved to Sierra Desktop Guides forum section.

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS TO TONYMACX86 and GiacomoLeopard´s.

COMMENTS: This is not a complete guide.

I just want to make it easy for everyone who has the same configuration as me and have experience in hackintosh.

SIERRA OSX 12.6

THE RELEVANT COMPONENTS:
MSI SLI PLUS USB3.1
i7 6800K
ASUS GEFORCE GTX 1080​

BIOS CONFIGURATION:
VT-D TECH (DISABLE)
CFG LOK (DISABLE)
CPU STATE (AUTO)
XHCI (ENABLE)
EHCI legacy support (ENABLE)
XHCI hand off (ENABLE)
EHCI hand off (DISABLE)​
OVERCLOCK: 4.2

View attachment 276402 View attachment 276403
Thanks alot eliob, great timing I just got my MSI X99a board today and upgraded my Alienware Area 51, everything working perfectly! :) . Just need to get my NVME SSD to work and I will be 100% happy.

here IS
20170911_143724.jpg
the BIOS photo: MB: X99A SLI PLUS (MS-7885)
BIOS VER:E7885IMS.1D0
BIOS BUILD DATE:07/15/2016
HOPE THIS CAN HELP YOU
I BUY IT IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD STORE AND I GOT IT SO UPDATED

Hey guys,

For a week I've been trying to get High Sierra working on a X99A SLI Plus, but I've been stuck at the start of the installer. I've tried various guides and methods, but none of them work. There is a problem where the installer cannot create a runtime area. It seems to be a memory problem. Since the Sierra installer is not available on the app market anymore, I am wondering if someone already got High Sierra working on the X99A Sli Plus. I might swap it out for another card that has been proven to work.

Like you, and spent many hours trying but no positive result, if I have any results I will publish it as soon as possible
Hey guys,

For a week I've been trying to get High Sierra working on a X99A SLI Plus, but I've been stuck at the start of the installer. I've tried various guides and methods, but none of them work. There is a problem where the installer cannot create a runtime area. It seems to be a memory problem. Since the Sierra installer is not available on the app market anymore, I am wondering if someone already got High Sierra working on the X99A Sli Plus. I might swap it out for another card that has been proven to work.

Thanks P1LGRIM. I also tried that patch last week but that did not work aswell. That patch in verbose mode resulted in hanging at ++++++++++++++ at the start of the installer if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back