Graphics
HD 4600 / HD 7750
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, freeing the graphic ssdt of errors did make it possible to boot with patched dsdt and ssdts.

Thanks great work...

Now I have this screenshot its not bad but a little weird. Been trying out the different platform ids for hd4400 but none have seemed to work. Also tried some of the kernel and kext patches in the clover config.plist provided in the hd4400 laptop config.plist section. i.e.: 96mb dvmt prealloc. platform id 0x0a2e0008 But did read that should be no problem with a display with as little as 1920x1080

Edit: Went back to 9mb cursor kernel and kext to patch and solved the weird screen issue. must have changed something initially thinking that this system would be that much similar to the last one with hd4400.

Usb wakes from sleep on this system maybe the poll kext patch does not work on this system even though made sure that lidwake was 0, not sure if you could tell by looking at the ioreg file...

edit now recall when patching for lid poll, there were errors of object does not exist lid0..

Now I think the post ought be deleted as its not a good thread for it, besides I think we already went over this, I just found it.. anyway thanks

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Lysander’s MacBook Pro.zip
    393 KB · Views: 53
  • Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 3.31.29 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 3.31.29 PM.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 109
Usb wakes from sleep on this system maybe the poll kext patch does not work on this system even though made sure that lidwake was 0, not sure if you could tell by looking at the ioreg file...

USB waking from sleep is not necessarily a bad thing. Unless it happens when no USB input was provided...

Now I think the post ought be deleted as its not a good thread for it, besides I think we already went over this, I just found it.. anyway thanks

Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back