Motherboard
msi ge60 2pc (apache)
CPU
i5 4200h/HM86
Graphics
intel HD 4600/NVIDIA GTX850/1080p
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi i ve got a Toshiba Satellite l755. I've got it with mavericks with all working but the video settings are not good. I want to use Intel HD 3000 but in about this mac put only 4 mb of video card can i fix it, thanks

Hi i ve got a Toshiba Satellite l755. I've got it with mavericks with all working but the video settings are not good. I want to use Intel HD 3000 but in about this mac put only 4 mb of video card can i fix it, thanks

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.
I dont put it in my profile because is not my laptop, is a friend laptop. The pc have 2 graphics cards, the cpu one Intel® Core™ i5-2410M and the NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M. Nvidia is disable, but the cpu one hd 3000 only works with 4 mb

I dont put it in my profile because is not my laptop, is a friend laptop. The pc have 2 graphics cards, the cpu one Intel® Core™ i5-2410M and the NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M. Nvidia is disable, but the cpu one hd 3000 only works with 4 mb

It doesn't matter. If you want help, it must be in your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back