Contribute
Register

Toshiba E45-B4200 (Non Touch screen) Yosemite install

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am using a USB mouse, when I disable it with the mouse connected, I get a trackpad is disabled when I go to trackpad, but its still working. Any way for me to send you a log? I looked at it and it says the bug was fixed, I didn't know it was supposed to be working until I noticed it in the changelog.

I am using a USB mouse, when I disable it with the mouse connected, I get a trackpad is disabled when I go to trackpad options, but its still working (now I have no options for trackpad but I can still use it as input). Any way for me to send you a log? I looked at it and it says the bug was fixed, I didn't know it was supposed to be working until I noticed it in the changelog.

I am using a USB mouse, when I disable it with the mouse connected, I get a trackpad is disabled when I go to trackpad options, but its still working (now I have no options for trackpad but I can still use it as input). Any way for me to send you a log? I looked at it and it says the bug was fixed, I didn't know it was supposed to be working until I noticed it in the changelog.

See SysPrefs->Accessibility->Mouse & Trackpad.

Make sure you installed the VoodooPS2Daemon -- the disabling feature doesn't work without it.

Did you mean this part?
sudo cp org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.Daemon.plist /Library/LaunchDaemons
sudo cp VoodooPS2Daemon /usr/bin
I have installed it, or at least followed these instructions. I don't think its working. When I launch EtreCheck, it is listed as a launch daemon.

Did you mean this part?
sudo cp org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.Daemon.plist /Library/LaunchDaemons
sudo cp VoodooPS2Daemon /usr/bin
I have installed it, or at least followed these instructions. I don't think its working. When I launch EtreCheck, it is listed as a launch daemon.

The daemon has no effect unless you set the option in SysPrefs->Accessibility. Just like a real Mac...

That's exactly what I did. I changed it in the accessibility and it did not disable the trackpad. Trackpad is disabled as in when I go to trackpad, it says its disabled and to go to accessibility options, but it does not stop it from working.

That's exactly what I did. I changed it in the accessibility and it did not disable the trackpad. Trackpad is disabled as in when I go to trackpad, it says its disabled and to go to accessibility options, but it does not stop it from working.

Plug in USB mouse. Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Also, show output from 'ps -A|grep -y voodoops2' in Terminal.

881 ttys000 0:00.00 grep -y voodoops2

Attachments

• MacBook Air.ioreg
    4.6 MB · Views: 97
881 ttys000 0:00.00 grep -y voodoops2

You do not have the daemon installed. Refer to the installation instructions.

Thank you. I had accidentally used PS2 daemon for both.

I also bought a bcm94352z wireless card. Is it supposed to be auto detected? I saw this https://github.com/the-darkvoid/BrcmPatchRAM?LH_BIN=1&_sop=15&_dmd=2 and it mentions that bluetooth information should come up. It doesn't.

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Fake-PCI-ID?LH_BIN=1&_sop=15&_dmd=2
In fake PCI, am I supposed to use the bcm94352z patch and also patch my dsdt? I don't know what to look for in DSDT. It seems to work once I add the kext, do I need to do more with the DSDT?

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    122.9 KB · Views: 98
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back