3. MacBook Air
  4. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Exiting message :)

Had a working (except flaws with flashing color changes in the graphics) 10.3.4 system. Need the Unibeast-created USB (v8.3.2) to boot unfortunately. Use Clover v2.4 (build 4428). But after a week w/o use - but machine being powered on in the meantime - I'm not able to boot completely. It stops on the Apple logo but progress bar full...

IMG_3235.JPG

Loaded optimized defaults in BIOS and set the suggested adjustments for my mobo - IF it was BIOS related.

Boot in Verbose mode to see where it hangs, and it run fine until:

"Early boot complete. Continuing system boot.
Waiting for DSMOS...
Process[208] crashed: opendirectoryd. Too many corpses being created." ...where this process goes into loop and create a increasing number (by 1) for every 8. second...

Any tips on how to stop creating corpses???? :)

In advance - thanks for any help!

Hi there...

Did you ever solve this?
Hi Torrijos.

Nope! But updated both OS (10.14.6 now), Clover bootloader (v2.5 r5070) and changed my old graphics card later on - and that still works flawlessly. All corpses gone :) My Hackintosh was not used for several weeks because of this "corpse" hickup.
BTW: The flashing colour changes in the graphics was due to my incompatible (Pascal) graphics card. That could of course be the reason behind this "corpse" creation problem also - but that's just a guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back