GTX 650
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Re: Too hard to boot and safaria stuck

GustavoBorba said:
Hello guys!

I used my hackintoshed pc for a day,than I turned it off and went sleep. This morning, trying to boot gives me kernel panic, I always use the iBoot to boot cause without it is not possible for me. 2 minutes ago, I was able to turn it on after using iBoot and PCIRootUID=1 -x, after 5 tries.

My safaria is now stuck when trying to show flash videos, with the spinning cursor thing. Yesterday it was working.

Is there any simple method to make it work? How to solve the kernel panic thing and how to make it finally work without cd (already used MultiBeast, checked everything except the pre-edited thing)

You must not check everything while installing Multibeast. Refer to the forum for basic necessary kexts before install.
While you on the chimera screen boot with verbose -v and collect the kp error. or you can take the kp screen picture and post it an we can see what causes.

GustavoBorba said:
I used MultiBeast only checking EasyBeast, and then rebooted. Again, i did not worked, I got KP. Then i rebooted again but this time used -v. I got KP and now I don't know where the log is :oops:

While on Panic screen can you take the picture and post it. so i can see what causes panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back