Contribute
Register

tonymacx86 Stickers and Shirts Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lool, i bought it yesterday from the US site! Didn't realise that Zazzle has international sites too

tonymacx86 ,
please come to INDIA !!!!!

Hey, in the Brazilian store link it should be ".com.br", not only ".br".

Nice Shirt and Stickers

Article: tonymacx86 Stickers and Shirts Now Available

FYI: 20% off EVERYTHING + 50% off SHIRTS! TODAY ONLY! Use Code: BLKFRIDAY983

@Mesinge,

I see you ordered on their UK site did you register with a .co.uk e-mail address? I just tried to sign up to buy some stuff and their system says my e-mail address is invalid. My e-mail works perfectly (gmail) so not sure what the issue is. I have asked their support for help.

Article: tonymacx86 Stickers and Shirts Now Available

@Mesinge,

I see you ordered on their UK site did you register with a .co.uk e-mail address? I just tried to sign up to buy some stuff and their system says my e-mail address is invalid. My e-mail works perfectly (gmail) so not sure what the issue is. I have asked their support for help.

Oh dear, looks like I am not getting my tonymacx86 stickers after all - I was looking forward to them.

they did not even bother to read my e-mail through before replying with a stock answer and marking the case solved.

Question Reference # 131126-001763
Date Created: 26/11/2013 10.00 AM
Date Last Updated: 27/11/2013 01.59 PM

EDITED TO ADD

Normally I have zero tolerance for this kind of incompetence but making an exception seeing as it is a tonymacx86 related item - so have replied to their support address asking for someone to read what I wrote, before sending a reply that is meaningless in the context of the question. Hoping I get a more intelligent response this time.

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD
They fixed it :headbang::headbang: my stickers are on the way! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back