Contribute
Register

@tonymacx86 Any Installguides soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is i am also looking for a SB Mobo, is there any preferred Mobo, or any Installguides in near future?
I am waiting for a "Tony"-Guide ;)

Thx. :beachball:

Yes- the tony guide/tools/recommendations are coming soon- very soon! Stay tuned to the blog for new stuff! So excited about what's coming!

:mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :thumbup:

tonymacx86 said:
Yes- the tony guide/tools/recommendations are coming soon- very soon! Stay tuned to the blog for new stuff! So excited about what's coming!

:mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :thumbup:

Thanks!
In your sig i can see some recommendations :D

longtom said:
Is i am also looking for a SB Mobo, is there any preferred Mobo, or any Installguides in near future?
I am waiting for a "Tony"-Guide ;)

Thx. :beachball:

me too :) thanks tony for the future updates and for your work..

Hi,

When I look at this forum right now there's lots of guides and lots of recommendations for good hardware around here. Why don't you try one of them for now?

Best regards,
Daniel

danosx86 said:
Hi,

When I look at this forum right now there's lots of guides and lots of recommendations for good hardware around here. Why don't you try one of them for now?

Best regards,
Daniel

I prefer "Tony"-Guides ;)

danosx86 said:
Hi,

Best regards,
Daniel

It's a bit hard to sort the wheat from the chaff. Often it is not clear how well things are working and files are mentioned without links to their source.

yes please! looking forward to this :) plan on building two new dev boxes

This is what I am waiting for. A guide for SB build. I have all the hardware selected already, but I'm waiting for the money and for the "ok" on the hardware still unsure. I'll keep lurking until then.

Also this is my first post. OH YEAH!

Welcome. Been lurkin' and workin' on my SB build too. Can't wait for the noobguides. Keep on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back