Graphics
Intel 4600
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
1) A version of MultiBeast Mountain Lion that includes the latest Chimera version.
2) An iBoot-Ivy-Bridge for install on a USB stick.

I'm not a great computer pro, just an old guy who likes his Hackintosh, and who sometimes needs to revert to Sno Leo to clean up some Rosetta dependent stuff, so #2 would really be nice. I've looked and looked and can't find a straightforward guide to putting the iBoot-I-B ISO onto a flash drive that's bootable.

1) A version of MultiBeast Mountain Lion that includes the latest Chimera version.
2) An iBoot-Ivy-Bridge for install on a USB stick.

I'm not a great computer pro, just an old guy who likes his Hackintosh, and who sometimes needs to revert to Sno Leo to clean up some Rosetta dependent stuff, so #2 would really be nice. I've looked and looked and can't find a straightforward guide to putting the iBoot-I-B ISO onto a flash drive that's bootable.

1) The next version of MultiBeast will have the latest version of Chimera.
2) iBoot is optical only, and it needs to be on a CD/DVD to install Snow Leopard since Snow Leopard is shipped on a DVD.

@Beelzebozo -- RE #1, Great! #2 -- I understand the issue for a primary install, but I just want to be able to boot an existing Sno Leo install on its own SSD, without having to run the iBoot-I-B CD -- the USB stick is much faster and more convenient.... I also understand that this kind of booting is highly provisional and unsupported, but even so....

but I just want to be able to boot an existing Sno Leo install on its own SSD, without having to run the iBoot-I-B CD -- the USB stick is much faster and more convenient

That's what optimizing your installation with MultiBeast is for. You should look at some guides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back