Contribute
Register

Tony didin't make a DSDT for your motherboard? Post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
mine was a GA-H61M-DS2 motherboard but it has rev. 2.0 instead of 1.0, 1.1, or 1.2.

There's a DSDT for Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 F9, but not F10.

The F9 seems to work fine for me, but I'm not sure if any edits should be made for F10.

My motherboard has been updated; GA-Z68AP-D3 Rev 2.0 Bios-FC

Is it safe to use the old DSDT? Lion is installing now.. Smooth so far.

Hi all. I am new to the scene here. I just started my first build. I was wondering if anyone could please post a dsdt for a GA-Z68AP-D3 motherboard rev. 2.0. I need the FD dsdt. Thank you!

PCB revisions don't matter in general, UNLESS there have been hardware changes to things like audio or Ethernet. Some the Gigabyte board revisions are fairly minor and shouldn't matter, although for some models a revision can mean big changes, so double check what changed on their website.

Hey I just wanted to let any newcomers (such as myself) know that I used the FB dsdt for my z68ap-d3 rev 2.0 with the FD firmware and everything is running flawlessly. Hope that helps.

Gigabyte's GA-H61M-D2-B3 has a BIOS update. (Also it has rev 1.1 but I don't think it changes anything)

The latest BIOS version is F10, I hope there will be a DSDT update. :)

I have a GA-H61M-DS2 motherboard rev. 2.0, has anyone tried a DSDT from 1.0 or 1.2?

The Gigabyte GA-H61N-USB3 1.0 BIOS is up to f7 but the DSDT database only lists up to f3. I only request it because it may be necessary for when I upgrade to an Ivy Bridge cpu..

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back