GTX680
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I tried to install Mac 10.10 yosemite on my pc.

But before installation complete it give the error TMSafetyNet.kext with "Errors encountered while starting up the computer".

l2bmPs.jpg

I tried using Unibeast and Chameleon. They all give me the same error.

Before every install I tried different flags, but non of them solve this problem.

If I didn't use the flag "-v" It give me "Errors encountered while starting up the computer" and Apple logo appear for a while until it change to a Block Sign.

yvdyA9.jpg

MSpqAQ.jpg

Some people said that when TMSafetyNet.kext the computer restart. in my case, the computer doesn't restart and continue to another screen with different codes in it. and after a while it's stuck at "com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib"

Cu8N1I.jpg

============================

This is the BIOS Settings

xaVpw2.jpg

mUHOsn.jpg

gxXmiw.jpg

FPcPvf.jpg

2OC74f.jpg

CWk9pK.jpg

X2HvMU.jpg

RxKYMg.jpg

VYO3ow.jpg

iM8i6j.jpg

DQVxiG.jpg

YwSI2i.jpg

----------------------------------------

Sorry for my language, And sorry for a lot of pictures

I'm having the same problem. Will try Clover and post back. Tks.

i5 2500k
intel dh61ww

Unfortunately same problem with Clover. Can anyone help with this?

@theshonen
Can you share your Clover config or meaningful instalation steps?

Tks!

-X argument was probably the cause of this. I messed with so much stuff I don't remember correctly. After this it was freezing on "sound assertion in applehdadriver at line 1084", which was resolved with argument nv_disable=1

Reached install using integrated graphics (with poor performance). First phase was ok, formatted drive and reboot. Now installing.

If i reach welcome screen I will instal my gtx 460 and try to make it work from there.

Hello everyone! Has anyone of you found any solution to this error ...?:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back