Contribute
Register

Time to say good bye...Yosemite..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous. Who on earth would like to run windows in a Mac?

Ridiculous. Who on earth would like to run windows in a Mac?

People who need/want Windows. Macs are nice PCs. And Windows has always seemed snappier than OS X... Even Win8 feels that way and Win10 is even quicker.

OS X has been getting slower with each release past Snow Leopard. Fortunately, hardware is getting faster.

Rehabman, I do not disagree. What I am trying to say is that if you work or really need windows then buy a PC which in general is cheaper.

Rehabman, I do not disagree. What I am trying to say is that if you work or really need windows then buy a PC which in general is cheaper.

It depends on the quality of the PC laptop you're considering. There are a few high-end Ultrabooks bumping into MacBook Air territory, many without the Mac build quality.

The only thing that drives me crazy about using a Mac for Windows is the misplacement of the Ctrl key on Mac keyboards.

It depends on the quality of the PC laptop you're considering. There are a few high-end Ultrabooks bumping into MacBook Air territory, many without the Mac build quality.

The only thing that drives me crazy about using a Mac for Windows is the misplacement of the Ctrl key on Mac keyboards.
I agree,

A PC with similar specs (build quality, screen, hardware) costs as much as a Macbook, sometimes even higher, so if you don't care about those things aside performance, get Macbook to run Windows is good choice.

If you want a high performance with plastic build and a display can't reach 70% sRGB, there are many cheaper windows laptop out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back