Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi !
i want enter in the world of hackintosh , i'm music producers and engineer, i need thunderbolt (stable) hackintosh (i have 2 UAD dsp thunderbolt and the apollo16 thunderbolt interface interface).
I see the GA-Z97X-ud7 th but is very hard to find at normal price (just 1 pcs on amazon uk at 400 puonds..).
anyone test other pro motherboard with thunderbolt pcie card ? (like GC-thunderbolt 2 card)
the new Z170 motherboard like GA-Z170-UD5 th is stable ?
Thank's for info !

Hi !
i want enter in the world of hackintosh , i'm music producers and engineer, i need thunderbolt (stable) hackintosh (i have 2 UAD dsp thunderbolt and the apollo16 thunderbolt interface interface).
I see the GA-Z97X-ud7 th but is very hard to find at normal price (just 1 pcs on amazon uk at 400 puonds..).
anyone test other pro motherboard with thunderbolt pcie card ? (like GC-thunderbolt 2 card)
the new Z170 motherboard like GA-Z170-UD5 th is stable ?
Thank's for info !
hi, i have a gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH. so far so good as far a OS stability is concerned... logic seems fine, tho i cant test TB3 yet as i dont own and TB devices... still waiting to afford TB audio interface as my ESI Julia@ Xte pci-e card only with with audio output. no hacked drivers have been created to use the card to record audio :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back