Vega 56
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi..
I need help with this build:
MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH (bios f22g)
CPU: i7 6700k
GPU: Sapphire RX580 4Gb
RAM: 32Gb
SSD: Samsung EVO 500Gb

It's a Mojave fresh install. It takes some time to boot but i can leave with that. The only problem is the thunderbolt connection. It works, but it looses connection with my UAD Apollo Twin randomly while working in music production. I can send any print or information if it helps.
I'm using a StarTech adaptor from TB2 to TB3, as recommended by UAD. Already tried other adaptor, other cable. Same problem.

This is driving me crazy. Any clue?

Hi..
I need help with this build:
MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH (bios f22g)
CPU: i7 6700k
GPU: Sapphire RX580 4Gb
RAM: 32Gb
SSD: Samsung EVO 500Gb

It's a Mojave fresh install. It takes some time to boot but i can leave with that. The only problem is the thunderbolt connection. It works, but it looses connection with my UAD Apollo Twin randomly while working in music production. I can send any print or information if it helps.
I'm using a StarTech adaptor from TB2 to TB3, as recommended by UAD. Already tried other adaptor, other cable. Same problem.

Do you have a custom SSDT? or are you just plugging the UAD into the port? What Thunderbolt Chipset does your board have? What version of the Apollo twin do you have there are like 5? Post a SS of your IO reg where the Thunderbolt is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back