Contribute
Register

Thread about nvidia Gtx 560 ti problems on ML.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Mac Osx 10.12.3
CPU
Intel Core i5 ivy bridge 3570k
Graphics
nVIDIA Ge Force Gtx 770
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Windows Phone
  3. Other
Hello everyone ! Any haved problem with this gfx card? If any resolved issue about installation on ML of this card please post here .

I have a problem with my gfx card ( MSI nvidia Ge force 560 ti hawk) , this card worked properly on my last installation with Lion (installed Lion + Multibeast with enabling nvidia fix by netkas) , with ML i tryed already with this method but the card dont work on ML with Netkas fix , when i try to load ML with Gtx 560 ti i have always a error screen on loading (in verbose dont give me KP error), the installation work perfectly with my other card ati radeon 5770 and imported all my programs and setting from Previous Lion installation on Time machine and all work fine , but when i try to load ML with the 560 ti always give me error screen, tried with Graphics Enabler=Yes and No , deleted the ati6000controller.kext and atiframbuffer.kext but nothing worked.
I have no idea at this moments for fix this problem , any have a idea? A solution ? Pls post here about this gfx card.

UP !

Any no have idea ?

(SOLVED) Gtx 560 ti on ML

I found the problem about error screen when i try to load ML with Gtx 560 ti , the problem is multibeast , i reinstalled ML with compatible card Ati radeon hd 5770 and on post installation i installed only the latest chimera , put the Gtx 560 ti and work natively on ML.

Apologies for not providing any useful information but what a coincidence!

I have that exact make and model of The 560Ti that you have (The HAWK)
AND I still have a 5770 sitting around somewhere.

So I'll keep this topic bookmarked in case I feel like installing ML in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back